Birdie Birthday Challenge
It’s Moms in the Making’s 8th birthday and we want to celebrate by hosting the birdie birthday challenge. Moms in the Making has reached thousands of women, who live all over the world, and we want to highlight God’s faithfulness of bringing a message of hope to women all over the world! Here is how you can join the challenge:
- Print off this birdie (or display it digitally) and take a picture with it. We want you to get creative. Some ideas: Highlight where you are from. Maybe find something unique about your city or find a city sign. If you are part of one of groups, you could take a picture with your group. If you are a mom, you could take a picture with your miracle baby. There is no wrong or right way to do it as long as you are having fun! Just don’t forget to include the bird in your picture.
- We would love for you to include some text with your picture, sharing answers to one (or more) of the following: where you live, how you found out about Moms in the Making, how Moms in the Making has impacted your life or the biggest blessing that has come from being a part of Moms in the Making.
- If possible, please make a donation (even a $5 donation helps) and add the donation sticker (available on both Facebook and Instagram) too. Through this challenge, we have a goal of raising $10K to help cover some of the costs for our upcoming conference. Every dollar you donate will help us meet our goal!
- Tag 5-10 people (or as many as you want) in your post, encouraging them to enter the challenge.
- Please don’t forget to tag @momsinthemaking and use #momsinthemaking and #MITMBirthdayChallenge in your post
- The challenge will go through June 30th. Because you know how much we love giveaways, we are going to give a prize to the person who gets the most creative with their post.
- HAVE FUN!